Sunday, July 10, 2011

Olive Oil - The Wonder Food/Drug

My friends always make fun of me and say, "If you could drink olive oil, you would." Newsflash, I can drink it and I just did.

In all actuality though, olive oil is such an amazing and delicious necessity to my life that I could never live without it. I've compiled a list of everything I can and have done with olive oil:

- use it as tanning lotion (it works GREAT)
- make delicious dipping sauces for bread and fresh veggies while tanning
- douse all over neck area when stuck in a staircase
- use instead of butter because butter is disgusting
- use in your hair to get that "J-Lo" gangsta look
- use on "ashy" knees and elbows
- (in the process of trying right now) smoke olive oil leaves in place of marijuana
- use as make up remover

For now, I think that covers everything.... so you see, not only have we used olive oil for feeding, but we've also found out that it works great as lotion, hair and facial products and can potentially be used to "smoke-up" otherwise knows as"getting high." The verdict is still out...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home